The popular Facebook page Anonymous has posted the massive gain of a Shiba Inu investment that changed $8,000 to $5.7 billion ROI.
The activist speculated that a recently trending meme coin, Love Hate Inu, might be the next asset with such growth potential. Notably, Anonymous made this speculation to the 11 million followers of the page.
The crypto space is buzzing with the events and hype surrounding the new Shiba Inu-like meme coin. Love Hate Inu has changed the concept behind meme coins with its value proposition of as a vote to earn project to share decentralized polls on the issues that matter.
Impressively, Love Hate Inu has hit it quite big with its presale. The ongoing presale stage has hit over $9.5 million raised, possibly reaching $10 million very soon.
Could LHINU Investment Yield Billions In Time – Anonymous
The activist Anonymous tried to compare the possibility of getting a similar ROI trend in SHIB and LHINU investments.
In a post to over 11 million followers, the activist cited Shiba Inu’s $8,000 investment that turned into $5.7 billion within a year. Anonymous envisage LHINU following the same pattern.
Shiba Inu surged from its launch price of $0.000000000153 to its current trading price of $0.000009971. The movement represents an increase of about 72,000 times in less than four years.
On its part, LHINU has attracted a great FOMO (fear of missing out) to itself. Though the final stage of the presale has four more days before its ends, it could complete sooner given the rising interest.
With a presale price of $0.000145, the token offers greater profits potentials in the future that could reward early investors massively.
Leading Vote to Earn Crypto Token
LHINU has revolutionized the world of meme coins with its utility cases. Besides its stance as a meme coin, another key feature of the token is its vote-to-earn function.
The meme coin appears with impressive funny expressions for Love and Hate emotions. Users can vote for polls, surveys, and topics using the expressions of either Love or Hate.
This design suits the growing trend on the internet as several topics and discussions regularly emerge for people to debate.
Additionally, users get rewards for participating in such polls and debates by voting their opinions. But users must stake their LHINU tokens before participating in the voting process.
An example is the ongoing poll on Donald Trump. You can win the $10,000 prize attached to voting on the platform.
Transparent And Fair Presale
The token allocation for Love Hate Inu gives the presales 90% of the token supply. The remaining 10% is kept for listing fees, community rewards, and liquidity.
This shows that the LHINU project provides a greater percentage of control to its community with no risk of a rug pull.
All sales are through the presales, with no room for private sales displaying the transparency of the project.
Anonymous Post Pushes LHINU Among The Crypto Tokens
CEO Carl Dawkins, an Adviser to the UK All Party Parliament Group on crypto and Digital Assets, showed excitement about Anonymous’s post. Notably, Dawkins was successful with Tamadoge, another meme coin recently.
Dawkins said the Anonymous Group hardly provided investment advice but focused on exposing the government. So, the post to its followers is a sure means of pushing LHINU among the top-ranking cryptocurrencies.
You can only purchase LHINU tokens through the presale from the Love Hate Inu. The purchase is with either ETH, USDT, or a bank card.
You will connect your wallet to the presale site, click the ‘Buy Now’ button, and enter the number of tokens to use for payment.
The platform will indicate the corresponding number of LHINU you will get. Then, confirm the buying processing in your wallet.
Buy Love Hate Inu Now
Read the full article here